Sunday, January 13, 2008

SAGEM Façonnable my511X

Sagem and clothing designer Façonnable have joined forces to create the My511X, a high performance mobile with a sleek, black-lacquered finish that is at the height of fashion.
The My511X has everything to make your life easier, including a Bluetooth connection; an MP3 player so you can relax to music; a photo and video sensor to capture life’s best moments, and GPRS connectivity for easy data transfer. The My511X has a bright, 128 x 160 pixel screen, and it is packed with advanced technologies that enable you to surf the Internet, download files and even send emails to friends and family. The My511X also has a microSD slot so you can add MP3 data or files to it. The stylish Sagem My511X is every mobile phone fan’s dream come true!

No comments: